This video will teach you how to maintain proper spine mechanics while moving, and performing work. Learn and practice these fundamentals to reduce and eliminate common lower back issues.
In this video we cover:
- Structural anatomy of your low back and hips.
- How to properly engage muscles to hold your spine in a neutral position while you move.
- How to practice engaging your abs and develop the ability to do proper sit-ups.
- How to move your hips correctly and build a habit of squatting daily.
- Learn to engage your trunk during all movements.
- How to build a daily routine to a healthier spine.